Approved Transmission Fluids

Barowner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To clarify, use motor oil, not ATV. Does it mater synthetic, synthetic blend or regular?

How does one know what is already in there other than sending it in like Elijah95 plans to do?
Or should I just drain, filter change, and fill with the new motor oil, whichever you folk say best regarding synthetic, and go on the way?
I have an MTVR arriving today, just trying to get up to par on keeping this great machine running happily.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Elijah95

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To clarify, use motor oil, not ATV. Does it mater synthetic, synthetic blend or regular?

How does one know what is already in there other than sending it in like Elijah95 plans to do?
Or should I just drain, filter change, and fill with the new motor oil, whichever you folk say best regarding synthetic, and go on the way?
I have an MTVR arriving today, just trying to get up to par on keeping this great machine running happily.
Thanks in advance for your help.
If it’s an mtvr, the Marines use motor oil exclusively, at time of this writing they do not use ATF for any reason in their MTVRs

The list provided above gives you some synthetic and non synthetic options, really and truly none of us will really rack up enough miles to make a big difference between the two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks