• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arctic heater HELP Please!!!!

Bigdog123

I have an Arctic heater in my Deuce and the metallic strip ground out and burnt. I have asked before but where can I find this part? Anyone know of a Part number and where I can get it? It’s cold and I would like some heat. Thanks

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you be more specific...I may have the part, also which model heater?
Okay, found your previous post, I'll see if I can find an extra overheat switch.

Edit: Found one. The contact is normally closed, so if you want to test the heater without it, simply short out the connection.
Let me know if you still need one.

Last edited:

Bigdog123

Can you be more specific...I may have the part, also which model heater?
Okay, found your previous post, I'll see if I can find an extra overheat switch.

Edit: Found one. The contact is normally closed, so if you want to test the heater without it, simply short out the connection.
Let me know if you still need one.
Thanks Crane Truck. I'm still in Afghanistan and will be going home in less than a week. I know this part is bad and just want to repair the truck as soon as I can when I get back home. Any help would be awesome........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks