• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arctic Personal Heater Kit 30K BTU

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am looking for a NOS radiant heater. pm me if you have one.

I just got a truck out of Meade with the fuel heater. No, there are not too many trucks with the fuel fired heater being sold. I think most units are pulled and sold to us or on egay...

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
James, I didn't know you were selling these, they are worth as much as you are asking, heck, one heater alone lists for close to $3,000 new, a replacement fuel control valve, available from SW, costs $700 some dollars!!
I'm only stating the fact that I could not afford to spend that much money, but have the time to wait for the right opportunity.

jamaral

I need the instructions on installing heater hot water kit. Any ideas were I might be able to find them? Also heater replacement parts.

Thanks

jamaral

jwaller,

I have an old heater kit but no installation instruction. Is it possible to get a copy from you? I would realy appreciate it.

Thanks
jamaral

M1075

Artic Personal Heater Kit 30K BTU

Not sure. Could be some around here somewhere! Please send me a PM and I'll see if I can dig around.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 new, in the crate kits, NSN 2540-570-1356 which include winterfronts, etc. I am asking $600 each plus shipping. These are complete fuel fired heater kits which include everything you need to install them. They are the under the hood type with their own box. They weigh 162 lbs.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Storm 51

rcflyer70

I have an approximate 90% complete kit. I know it is missing a switch but the majority should be there. If your interested, I can pull out the kit and ensure the major items are there.

branr1

I have a NSN 2540-01-337-4067 heater already installed in my M923A2 but I’m having some issues with the electric motor. I’d be interested in a complete kit or less depending on what you have. Please get back to me in this thread I can’t do PMs yet. It’s cold in December in Alaska.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks