• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

are bobbed deuce shocks necessary?

Francis89

That’s a good idea to remove a few of the leafs and add bags. I’m running with the heavy stack springs in the rear. I agree that shocks in the rear probably won’t do much of anything. I guess it would be to keep a good wear pattern on the tires for the rear more than ride comfort. My front shocks mounts are the original angled mounts. I just reamed them straight up to correct the angle a bit till I can get new mounts. I have 5 or 6 inch leaf mount drop brackets in the rear. The driveline angle in the rear is correct. Pinion is pointing at the t/case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks