• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are both of these 10-bolts?!

Simkins12

Prior owner did some tinkering to make the M1008 more "street" worthy, and I think he put these under it. Any help identifying these will be greatly appreciated. I didn't find the usual Dana model # on the front side, so I'm thinking it's a light-duty axle. Funny thing is, the springs are 3 inches wide on it. I guess he swapped in a 1/2 ton axle and kept the 1 ton springs!

Thanks.

Attachments

Simkins12

CCATLETT1984,

Yes the truck was stipped of its highly sought after axles, but at the price I got it and the condition of the body (no rust), decent interior, and the fact that it has fully functional A/C (a must in South Texas heat), it was too hard for me to pass up. I have an inside line on a 14FF/D60 combo that is really reasonable, so I may come out a little ahead!

Guys, thanks for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks