• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are deuces more expensive on the west half?

superburban

I keep hearing folks talking about how much they paid for their m35s and m109s. I keep hearing figures around 1500 to 2000 dollars. Most of those posters are from the east half of the country. I have been watching every single deuce that has come up at Hill AFB for the last 2 years (and some other bases in neigboring states too), and they all go for right around 3000 dollars. Is this generally the rule for prices, or am I imagining this disparity?

MilitaryRestoration

everything is usually always more over here because typically we dont have the numbers and numbers of trucks that the east coast tends to have, so its kinda like throwing a nice steak in the middle of a wolf pack around here at times... :-/

kurtkds

I paid $1502 for mine last month and would say that there isn't much rust on it. Especially since it had spent a majority of it's life in the NW.

But I must say that there were 11 other rigs that were up for auction after mine, I haven,t been watching the GL site for my area for a long time but it seems like when they do come up, it's 1 or 2 at a time.