• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are GL EUCs slowing down too?

ZZ4x4

I've had many GL EUCs clear in about 10 days until recently. It's over a month now for something I bought in September. What are you guys seeing from GL? Maybe Battle Creek is bogged down so both GL and GP are being delayed?

ZZ4x4

OK, this one just cleared. It took a solid 6 weeks. As mentioned, all my previous EUCs at GL were taking 10 days. Hmmm

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My last GL EUC was approved in 6 days after submission...now to go retrieve it all!

infidel got me

Yeah it sounds like there is a problem with G.P. submitting euc paperwork. The time frame of 6 days compared to 4 and 5 months is a heck of a difference. Something is up somewhere, both companies require euc clearance for certain items purchased, so why such a span in time between the two. What is the problem?? Seems like some feet dragging or nail filing is occurring. Thanks to J Wade for helping me get my title squared away on my truck (nightmare process) but he is only going to be GOV.PLANETS whipping boy for so long. I sort of feel bad for all who are waiting on clearance, I was rowing the same boat not long ago. It makes you gun shy on your next purchase.

DanM7890

Yeah it sounds like there is a problem with G.P. submitting euc paperwork. The time frame of 6 days compared to 4 and 5 months is a heck of a difference. Something is up somewhere, both companies require euc clearance for certain items purchased, so why such a span in time between the two. What is the problem?? Seems like some feet dragging or nail filing is occurring. Thanks to J Wade for helping me get my title squared away on my truck (nightmare process) but he is only going to be GOV.PLANETS whipping boy for so long. I sort of feel bad for all who are waiting on clearance, I was rowing the same boat not long ago. It makes you gun shy on your next purchase.
Even though they're saying 2-3 weeks for the second one I'm finding that VERY hard to believe so I will stick to Non-EUC trucks.

fywacs450

It's a shame gl didn't get the humvee contract! I seriously was looking to buy ten or more for an investment. Glad I did a test buy. Last gp buy for me period! Going back to purple wave!!!

Plane Fast

I don't know about purplewave. Iron planet and gov planet are the same company though.

edit looks like purplewave is someone else.

I missed the part about the purplewave and iron planet connection. Sorry

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks