• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are M135 passenger Seat Covers same as M35?

Mark3395

Need new seat covers but apparently have only driver seat covers figured out. Will covers suitable to the M35 work on the passenger/assistant driver side?

nattieleather

Ok...so when I took the seat covers for and M35 and put them on my M211 and they fit just fine I just had a freakishly abnormal seat that was the same? Hmmm I hate it when that happens.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they ARE different. Also like mentioned above there are several different variations of the cushions for M35's.

Mastertech

I dont think sarcasim is a good thing in these forums, It looks like to me people are just here to get good info and try to make friends with common intrests I dont think most of us really want to come on here and read thru a lot of conflict after all we can get that anywhere. just my 2 cents worth

thanks, Byron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks