• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are the Deuces dried up?

Rebelpride

Haven't been on here since before I left for boot camp and I've noticed there aren't many trucks on GL these days, are they all pretty much turned in and sold or is this just a low point. Not trying to start one of those "OMG ALL THE DEUCES ARE GONE" threads just trying to get back into the swing of things.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OMG ALL THE DEUCES ARE GONE?:roll:

Westech

CPL
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

shannondeese

Semper Fi Marine. I am not sure what has happened other than maybe they are hiding from you. Be patient they will be back. Enjoy your career. I just re-enlisted for my last three.

GySgt Deese 6152

Mackfire68

I took a drive through Ft. Indiantown Gap, Annville PA this summer and only saw about 6 Deuces left in the motor pool compound. Four were out on the bombing range. This place use to have hundrededs of Deuces. Looks like they are mostly gone from there. Glad I got mine!!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Don't worry, there's a slug of them getting ripe. And when they are ripe, Battle Creek will release them and we can all go out an pay panick prices for them. This happened last year and folks paid 2-3 x as much for the trucks and what was being paid just prior to the hold.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, since you have been out of the loop, the gubment decided to look at our trucks under a microscope. This means sales and eucs are suspended. NO worry, it might take some time but things will be back to normal soon enough, OR I will be rich beyond my wildest dreams. :twisted:
:roll: