• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are there any north central Indiana rallys, events, shows planned????

my new hobby

Are there any north central Indiana rallys, events, shows planned???? I'm looking to buying an MV, but i would like to SEE some in full life size. And maybe sit in and walk around some different rigs before I decide which model I want. I am thinking about an m35a2 but I would like to stand next to one. I am really looking for something with a multi-fuel but I am not sure what all MV's it came in. And I have not seen any for sale in my area or know anyone with one to talk too. Thanks for all the info that I have already learned.
A noob with no one local (that I know of) to ask.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Aboard :D, Find a bunk, Stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

To find Members near you, simply go to the MEMBER MAP shown in the BANNER LINKS at the top of every SS website page. (toward the right side). Then, simply zoom in on Indianna and click on the various Pins. You can then send a PM (Personal Message) to any or all of those you choose.

Again, W E L C O M E ! ! !

Custer

Welcome to the site neighbor.
I'm fairly close to you between Huntington and Warsaw. I have a m51a2 (5 ton multi-fuel dump truck) you can climb around if you'd like. And I can try to share any information that I know.
Send me a pm and we'll see if we can set up a meet n greet.
Again, welcome to the site!

RodUSMC1962

Not to hijack a thread, coldwarrior, but how do you post the little characters like you have in your post? Since format change I can`t figure out how to do that. Thanks.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're using a computer (versus a phone) and you're in the "reply" window at the bottom of the last post on a forum page, you'd see a TOOL BAR at the top of that WHITE pane. To the right of the capital letter A, you will see a smiley :-D face. Click on that face to bring up a short list of available icons/smilies. To see the complete list of them, just lick on the [more] option. In either case, clicking on the one you want will insert that choice into your REPLY in the position that your CURSOR is parked.
Hope that helps.

Also check out the other functions in that TOOL BAR line - You'll quickly become a PRO. [thumbzup]

We now return you to our regular forum topic....... Pardon the hijacking, please.

meyerhvac

Banned
Are there any north central Indiana rallys, events, shows planned???? I'm looking to buying an MV, but i would like to SEE some in full life size. And maybe sit in and walk around some different rigs before I decide which model I want. I am thinking about an m35a2 but I would like to stand next to one. I am really looking for something with a multi-fuel but I am not sure what all MV's it came in. And I have not seen any for sale in my area or know anyone with one to talk too. Thanks for all the info that I have already learned.
A noob with no one local (that I know of) to ask.
I`m real close to you, pm me if you want to check out the m923

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come to Haspin, and you will also see just what the MV's can do off road. There will also be a M814 there, with a bed sssooooooo long, that it takes a better part of a day to walk around the thing