• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are these deuce racks?

svanhorn

I just won an auction on GL, which has 8 racks in it. I only want the ones on the bottom, because they look like they will either fit my M101, or can be used to fix the wooden racks on my M101. I think the two on the top might be for a Deuce, but I can't tell for sure. I will be picking these up on Wednesday, and if someone here could help identify them, and could maybe use them, I would like to know.

53037960.jpg53037973.jpg53037977.jpg53037979.jpg53037985.jpg53037981.jpg

svanhorn

Thank you for the quick reply.
On the M105 racks, are the brackets for storing the bows the same as the M101? I really need those more than new racks. Since they are for a M105, I will just use the fiberglass to replace the wood on my M101.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks