• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arizona vs FMV

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt, Good to know that has been the case with your MV's. I am not going to be commerical and I guess I will just get all the lights and of course the License Plate light working. I have to have MVD inspect it to get a title so...I will try to get it titled and tagged w/o mudflaps being added. The worst is a SNAFU over the mudflaps. Legal height is 8" from ground level to bed and then AzMVD would require them on trailers that need to be inspected to be plated and get a VIN # .I was hoping that you might know something do to it being manfactured as such / former Mil or so on. Just trying to be prepared for the conversation at MVD.
Thanks Kevin
Are you sure you need an inspection?

According to the AZMVD website -

"Physical inspection is not required on out of state vehicles if the owner has proof of ownership, such as a title and/or registration. The make, vehicle identification number (VIN), body style and other general vehicle information must be verified at an MVD or authorized Third Party office prior to registration. If there are obvious safety or mechanical flaws, registration may be denied until repairs are completed."

I have not had to get an inspection on a vehicle yet.

koyotekvn

Matt hello and thanks for asking...I have not gotten it registered as yet. My wifes Dad passed in Jan. and am cashed out for the time being with trips to Calif. for her and all. I do appreciate you asking for sure though. I am trying to get some things made ,landing crank, adjust the hand brakes and check out the bearings, etc. while it is land locked so to speak.
Thanks Kevin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks