• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armed Forces Day, Fayetteville, NC Static or moving

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Last night attended the Cumberland County Veterans Council (facebook.com/ccvetcouncil) meeting. The Armed Forces of America Motorcycle Club is organizing the Fayetteville Armed Forces Day, on 16 May 2015. They are looking for some vehicles to round out a static display. This will be a highly attended event, so be aware of that heading in. We are going to be working with some units on post to get some current vehicles on display, but do not have any confirmations as of this point. The event itself will run approx noon to 4pm, but I would estimate vehicle staging that morning.

I am providing initial actions as an interim POC for this. I am also planning on bringing the Jeep and possibly participating in the ride. I do not know if they are going to focus only on smaller vehicles or if they'd allow stuff in the 5T truck size to participate.

I have (hopefully) attached the flyer. Please let me know if you need more information. I know we have a lot going on, but I would like a few vehicles to help bolster the event.

Thanks

Eric10930989_476103682542749_1551372098743192009_n.jpg11138566_476104422542675_8510088520077119906_n.jpg

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After meeting some guys during Denton, I'm wondering if anyone would be up for this? We're only a few weeks away.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone wanting to be a part of this? I told the guys I'd more than likely be able to get a few vehicles...

SpecE30

I would like to be there with my M35A2 but I have committed to doing the Wings Over Wayne event in Goldsboro. Your Armed Forces Day sounds like a good event.