• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armored Vehicle Parts For Sale

Selling:

2 early style M-series Armor interior dome lights. Not WW2, not the square ones. These are round, have the white and red lenses and the M-Series switch. Used in the M75, early Dusters, Bulldogs and Korean era Shermans
60.00 each OBO

VSS-3A Searchlight with large and small control boxes. No cables, but all Bendix large connectors (New) are there to build the complete cables.
This is the 80,000,000 candlepower searchlight (visible and infrared) that is used on the Sheridan and M48 tanks. Light is tested, low hours on the bulb.
2000.00 OBO

M-19 periscope box for M114s. Scope not included.
50.00 OBO

Long 50 cal pintle mount with hinge on the bottom. I believe it is off an M41 bulldog. Approx 16-18" tall
100.00 OBO

various armor related radio gear. let me know what you are looking for.

Dave C
503 891 5324 cell
503 543 2072 home
or email me- hellonwheelsv100@gmail.com

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post for-sale items in the classifieds, not in the forums!

944B

search light

Do you still have the search light and if so are all the cables with the unit for installation?

Tanx

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks