• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"...around the corner" (Insurgents vs. US troops)

steelypip

I can't fault anything about it - partly because I am lucky enough not to have been in that particular environment (thanks to all of you who served there, btw), but mostly because it's just plain awesome modeling work. I'd like to see you go after it with a camera with a real macro lens - there's more detail there than you're getting with the tablet, and your work deserves the best. The cardboard box, the hanging rusty sign...so many little details of just outstanding work.

klunk

those are obviously photos of a genuine incident you photoshopped to fake a diorama...

that's how good your work is...

Very dramatic...its almost stressful to look at

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks