• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

arrives 9/24

mangus580

73m819 said:
it will stay od, a 5t fifth wheel, hemtt kboom, a big oilfield winch in front of the fifth wheel. NO CROME
Agreed on the no chrome.... but a sleeper sure would be cool if you had room!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron, Is that the truck that was on a farm that someone posted pics of a while back? Nice truck. Do you know if it's a runner? What are your plans for it?

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
holy cow! I went by and stole some shovels, rakes and implements of destruction off the back of Ron's 819 this afternoon. The pictures do not do this monster justice. The bottoms of the door sills on that thing were eye level for me. definately an impressive truck :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Man, it's one thing to borrow a fellas towbar, but now you have resorted to borrowing stuff like shovels?

rofl

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
shows you just how cheap a man can get, LOL at us all . and ron that is one mean looking truck, i can think of a endless list of things that you can do with it. but might not should take it on a trail ride?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went by and looked at it on my way to Unicoi, it's massive to say the least! Try to light it yet Ron?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
didnt do a thing to it, need to fix the fuel in the oil thing, then install a alternator and starter, hope to do all that the next time im home.

pic was posted about a year ago, about a strange kw 8x8 on ebay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks