• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

As new as new can be surely you can see.

DESERTRATINAZ

1966 M35 A2 turbo multi fuil Prod new owner now has an echo in his wallet.

I am in serch of lamps for my darlin dirty deuce, BEST quality of corse for cheapest price of corse.

localy found one,s are very cost prohibitive.

I need: head light lamps, rear running light lamps and turn signal indicator lamp. was informed by fellow Deuce owner he had seen simler items and same, talkedabout on this wonderful site. posibley name of company and or address with ph#. As all identifing marks on my lamps are not ledgeable well' im sure you get the drift.

Any help/information would be greatly appreceated. And if in my neck of the woods would entitle you to a free steak dinner on me! PRIME top sirloin mesquite bbqd w/salid and coke to wash it down. Dont forget the dmmmn baked potato w/sour cream,jack cheese, crumbled crisp bacon and chives! Thank you for any help and your time. RICK H DESERTRATINAZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

Headlight bulbs are not cheap. Do you need just the bulbs for the front and rear markers or the entire housing?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless you have to have them right now, the best deals are on ebay. I've bought several and they are much less $ than NAPA or any of the other equipment suppliers.

And welcome from Florida.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Headlights can be found cheap on eBay and at swap meets. We bought about a dozen at the 2012 MVPA National Convention in Huntsville for $12 a piece. Brand new in the box.

All the smaller bulbs like tail lights and turn signals can be had at your local NAPA pretty cheap.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful, if all your bulbs were blown you may have a voltage regulator problem. This can happen if you run with a dead battery or no battery or just a bad connection.

DESERTRATINAZ

Voltage regulater

Be careful, if all your bulbs were blown you may have a voltage regulator problem. This can happen if you run with a dead battery or no battery or just a bad connection.
DOGHEAD: you hit it on the nose. Had a bad voltage Reg in my alt.

Over charged the system, burnt out or weakend all of the lamps. Thank you for your help.

DESERT RAT