• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Assistance with a WI pickup?

mahdey

Just bought a m923A2 from WI. Anyone local to the area? After winning my auction my squad leader sent me a text "asking" me if I wanted to go for some training. Well, to get ahead of your peers in the Army you gotta get those promotion points :). Anyways, just in case there turns out to be a conflict in scheaduling is there anyone in the Wisconsin area that could retrieve and hang on to my truck for a week or so? if anything i could send out my buddy and my wife to get it. She'd drive it, since she has a license to drive an LMTV with trailer and has driven a few 5 tons before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks