• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atomic's new M37

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well the last M37 we saved from the scrapper a few months ago finally found a good home.

Atomic and I worked out a mutually agreeable deal and he came to pick her up today so technically, she's still part of the CAMO family!!

Here a couple of pics of the newest happy camper with his new project loaded for the trip home:

Attachments

Last edited:

wdbtchr

Looks good to me, what's the story on the drivetrain? Mine came from a rural firedept. and was basically stock but they did terible things to the wiring. I wish I could find a hard top like that for mine but so far no joy. I think they are the coolest of trucks.2cents That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Congratulations guys :beer:
Look very nice project...It is a bit hard to believe they sold it for scrap...Jim
Well actually the Fire Department did not sell the trucks for scrap (there were 2 of them). The FD sold them to another feller who kept them for some period of time then HE sold them for scrap.:shock:

The feller that owns the scrap yard called me the day he got them and we saved them a trip to China!

3dAngus

We all have different preferences for good reasons. As for me, this is probably the single most desirable truck out there.
I have a special attachment to it.
Congrats on the purchase. It looks like a fun project.

zout

Sounds like we'll be seeing another project thread here on SS - great fella to make the deal with and especially keeping the iron in CAMO. Looks like he never wiped that smile off his face the whole time at CAMO - those 37's are some great pieces. He has time to get it ready to drive up to the cookout and show it off :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks