• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attachment points

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
A trunk lid is not a wise attachment point to pull your car out of the grass that you should not have been parking in in the first place! My daughters boyfriend parked his car in the grass accost the street from the house and got stuck. in the coarse of trying to get out and fu**ing up the grass i just put in this summer he got in the ditch. My daughter got my pickup and was going to pull him out. he put the strap in the trunk lid around the lock and shut it. My daughter gave what she said was a little tug! Well the trunk lid back window and tail lights came right up out of the ditch. :cookoo: the car did not! after my daughter showed him the little tow ring under the car she was able to get it out. To make matters better he got stopped on the way home for no tail lights, plate, back window. my daughter was all to happy to tell the trooper what happened. She was fallowing in my truck with all said parts in back of the truck.:roll:Trooper let him off and told him to go right home and don't drive it till it is fixed. I wish i had pictures but i don't.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hilarious!

GTO Tiger

after my daughter showed him the little tow ring under the car she was able to get it out. .
Kudos to your daughter for knowing about the "tow ring" and I am glad it worked. You did not say what kind of car it was (I bet it is foreign), however, those are NOT tow rings. They are tie down rings they use to secure foreign made cars during shipping from over seas. I am not sure it would have worked without breaking if the car had been seriously stuck.

Oh, I must agree with the other comments regarding it being time to look for a new boyfriend, but I bet he is great at video games! :grin:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Tigger you may want to try a wall-to-wall counselling session with the young gent.

If that don't work...terminate his contract permanantly...

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Kudos to your daughter for knowing about the "tow ring" and I am glad it worked. You did not say what kind of car it was (I bet it is foreign), however, those are NOT tow rings. They are tie down rings they use to secure foreign made cars during shipping from over seas. I am not sure it would have worked without breaking if the car had been seriously stuck.

Oh, I must agree with the other comments regarding it being time to look for a new boyfriend, but I bet he is great at video games! :grin:
It was a Cavalier. My daughter has been out on enough recovery's with me of my friends( hay dude I'm stuck can you come out) I have a winch. That she is good about knowing what to do! she has a jeep grand Cherokee that gets in the mud once in a while. I think said boyfriend is on thin ice anyway so im just going to let this one play out for now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks