• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attachment problems?

lavarok

Are there any issues with adding attachments to replies in a thread? I keep clicking the button and keep getting a blank page each time.

I just tried adding a picture to this post and the same thing....help! I also tried using Firefox and Chrome.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1iy72.jpg

If you see this it worked for me.

Select insert image icon
Select files
Pick one from the windows popup
Select upload file(s)

lavarok

IMAG0792.jpg

Thanks for the tool bar tip. I've always used the attachment manager and for some reason it still isn't working for me; however, the tool bar option worked great!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Of all folks dealing with puter security, Steve's got to be "The Man". This may have been a test.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is from upstream, IE, no TMs or search involved.

Attachments

lavarok

I figured it out. I updated my router's firmware last night and it was blocking JavaScript by default. I disabled that option and now the attachment manager is working as expected.

Thanks for the replies!

IMAG0794.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks