• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attention AOL, Yahoo, etc... email users NEW UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello all,
You may be wondering why you are having trouble registering in this forum and why you haven't received your confirmation email. It's because you have a spam blocker program that is blocking the message from reaching you. You must set your blocker to accept messages from steelsoldiers.com or you won't get them. I have a mailbox full of blocked PM notification emails and confirmation emails. That's annoying for me and you the user. Please set your mail correctly or don't register. Accounts will be deleted if this rule is not followed. You will never get rude or harassing emails from SS so don't worry about that. Thanks for your cooperation.
Chris

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
UPDATE, we are still having issues with the AOL folks and my site host. They keep telling me it's fixed and I keep getting bounce messages from AOL to my email [:(!] For the time being, if you AOL folk can't seem to get registered, please email me at My Webmaster Address and I'll approve you one by one. Sorry for the hassle :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks