• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attention M35 owners in OHIO

AWheelsOhio

Hey guys I just got off the phone with my landlord today, he has unfortunately notified me that i need to have everything out of my warehouse by the end of this month.

I am scrambling today to find another place but even if i do i really don't want to move these wheels again.

I have 9 M35A3 stock OEM brand new wheels left and 8 hummer steel wheels 12 bolts left.

I also have a pallet of the nuts that hold the two pieces of the m35a3 wheels together as well.

If you are able to pickup within the next 2 weeks i am willing to get rid of these for cheap just to save them from the scrap yard.

Send me a message so we can set something up.

Thanks

Aaron

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I would be interested in some of the wheel nuts if they work on a hemtt rim. I will check compatability when I get home about 1:00 today. Do they come in a case? Just individual bags?

AWheelsOhio

Rob,

They come 300 in a box i would be willing to make an offer on them.

Thanks

I would be interested in some of the wheel nuts if they work on a hemtt rim. I will check compatability when I get home about 1:00 today. Do they come in a case? Just individual bags?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
8 hummer steel wheels 12 bolts left.
Pics? Are these new also? Please pm me a cheap price.

AWheelsOhio

For the m35A3 wheels i would like to get $150 a wheel if you can take them all if not i would work out some other deal.

For the hummer wheels im looking at like $75-100 since they are NEW not surplus.

There you go no more beating around the bush.

These are the same wheels just guaranteed new from me that Eastern Surplus is selling for $400+

Why beat around the bush, plenty of interest, post a price.