• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attention Maryland SS members

Ok fellas, its time for the 2nd and last party at The Farm. The Red Head Hottie and I are moving and we're having one last blowout before we go.
As some of you may remember last year Ian started a thread about doing a campout at Elk Neck state park but we pulled the plug on it cause the DNR had no sense of humor and too many rules.(search bobapalooza in upcoming events).
So instead of giving them our money the location got switched to my 10 acre farm in Ellicott City. Besides the vast amounts of mud, a good time was had by all.
So since we're moving and there won't nearly as much mud (no 3 days of rain before the party) I'm opening up the woods around the farm to trail rides and wheelin'. Its also my 50th B-day so once again I'm bringing in a bunch of my civilian and hippie friends to assist. (search bobapalooza post#107)
We're gonna do the usual bonfire with at least one band. Plenty of room for MV camping. I even have an outdoor shower for those of you prone to soiling your shorts. Unlike Elk Neck state park, heavy drinking is strongly encouraged, along with cigars, foul language and being politically incorrect. Bagpipes and junglejuice welcome. I had to take down the zipline (sorry Dudley) but I'll make up for it by throwing an extra hippie on the fire. Just like last year, we're not having fun till they're dialin' 911.
I've been telling folks to bring whatever you're drinking and maybe a 6 pack for the cause or some food you might like to share. I've had many big parties here with sometimes as many as 120 people, but none was as memorable to my civilian friends as that party with "all those army truck guys". We really showed alot of class on that one and it went a long way to spread the good will with the non-MV world.
So come on out and help me do it up right! The date is next Sat. November 13th. Sorry for the short notice. Set up camp any time after 3:00pm and get ready to party till dawn Sunday morning. PM me for the address and details.
Actionfigure out.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Count me in. Will make it early enough to ride my OD Green Raptor thru the woods. Great time guys for this bon fire/party/camp out. You get to meet the local hippies, red necks, MV nuts and some real nice local normal people thrown in as well. That along with good chow, drink and smoke (cubans).

My address is:

2874 Rogers Ave.
Ellicott City, Md.

Comes up on Google maps and most GPS however everybody misses my
driveway, which is easy to do. I always place orange road cones at the top
of my lane along with a large orange construction sign with a black arrow pointing
the way. Give a call if you have questions, get lost or want directions.
Cell # 443-829-3661
Actionfigure out.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happy 50th to you afb, and thanks for the open invitation. I won't be able to attend, so allow me to I wish you and all who do attend a good time and rapid recovery.

Rick

Adragontattoo

mind a member but non duece owner popping in? Might try to make it up depending on what goes on with the house I am looking at. Not sure if my "speed bump" of a car(2010 Kia forte Koup, it goes fast enough and does what I ask of it for a great price) would make it though.

Welcome to the site and the addiction.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The One and Only Dudley will be here signing autographs so come out and meet him in person.
Appearing along with Dudley will be his two world famous sons, Matt Powerhouseduece and Sean("she ain't that fat")Hedelta!
In other words, bring a sense of humor. All are welcome

My wife will really hate me if you all bring 818's there! I want one next and she is not fond of the m35 yet to start. I guess after 25 years their is not much hope in her leaving. I wanted the one at Ft Meade this week but more then I wanted to spend.......

armadillofz1

my wife isn't keen on my 818 either but didnt complain too much about my deuce when last year we had 3 storms with over 2 feet of snow each and we were the only things moving on our 1 mile long driveway.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great birthday party Bob. Happy 50th, and welcome to the 5 decade club... You had all the things that make a good party. Here is the list. Bon fire, booze, music, drums and guitars, women (good looking ones), food, lots of MV's, fireworks, gunfire, dune buggy rides after dark through the woods, trail rides at nite in a deuce, more fireworks, more gunfire, more hotties showing up. Making an ice run in M814. Now after 930pm it really got wild... You can see photos in next months Hustler...