• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ATV in m101a2 bed

truck1

:)Has anyone tried hauling an ATV (Honda Foreman) in a m101a2 with bows and vinyl cover attached?Will the bows need to be raised up?Thanks trying to get ready for hunting season.Will try it myself, but it seems there is a lot of experience on SS.

Jersey4x4

I have a Honda Rancher and I put it in my M101a2 with the bows and canvas with no real issues. I have a Highlifter spring lift and a little taller tire size from a Rubicon and it just rubs the wheel well a little but that is it. You will need to get creative in order to strap it in though.

:)Has anyone tried hauling an ATV (Honda Foreman) in a m101a2 with bows and vinyl cover attached?Will the bows need to be raised up?Thanks trying to get ready for hunting season.Will try it myself, but it seems there is a lot of experience on SS.

sp00n

I have been wanting to haul my Arctic Cat 4wheeler in the bed of my deuce since I got it but considering my truck is even taller than factory specs I would need a ramp nearly as long as the bed to get it in there.

truck1

Thanks guys,looks like I'm good to go.I guess ramps might be in order instead of dumping the trailer to load and unload. These are awesome trailers.Wish I had room for 1 more.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been wanting to haul my Arctic Cat 4wheeler in the bed of my deuce since I got it but considering my truck is even taller than factory specs I would need a ramp nearly as long as the bed to get it in there.
No problem, they will both fit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks