• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ATV tires on a Mule

rexman

mule tire info

Can Anyone Tell me Where I can buy 4 Mule tires,And What they may Cost,I Run My 4 Wheel Steer Year Round With V-Chains On the Farm And In The Woods.And Made A Plow With 5Ft.Blade/Stock Sears.Cat 1 In half Added To It,Hyd-Lift.Grav Down.Found Some Old Clamps 2 Half that Went Around Steel Tele Pole,Think They Held gide Wire In Place.Any Ways They Fit Around The front Axle.Welded A Bracket From A Sears Riding Lawn mower.Works Great 5 Years Now,But The Tire Are Starting to rot.I Run Them Tube less Never Had A Problem, Last new Set Of Tires I Got In 1996 From LEONARD GROVE.R.I.P. Thanks Jim

Last edited:

rexman

Any Up Dates On The new owner Of Bill Watson

Wanted To Know If Anyone Has Any Info Of When John Emery Is Going to Start Selling MUle Parts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks