• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction date changes, MK48 and Hemtt recall

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So hypothetically I'm bidding on a truck and have a prebid in that is winning. The auction is supposed to take place today.

The bid is a substantial portion of my entire operating capital.

The auction date is subsequently pushed out literally MONTHS!

Am I still accountable for my bid? My bid was made with the understanding that I would win or lose today, not tying up my capital essentially forever.....

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
So hypothetically I'm bidding on a truck and have a prebid in that is winning. The auction is supposed to take place today.

The bid is a substantial portion of my entire operating capital.

The auction date is subsequently pushed out literally MONTHS!

Am I still accountable for my bid? My bid was made with the understanding that I would win or lose today, not tying up my capital essentially forever.....
Is this on GP? *** edit is it hypothetically on GP?

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I PM'd you. So say goodbye to us auctioning HEMTT's as they (the DLA) changed the demil code and will no longer be offered to the public.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Over my dead body
And there was no euc on mine they dropped it

EUC is unrelated.

Previously when a demil code has changed, they have recalled the items already sold.

It will be interesting to see the outcome: either you lost everything invested beyond the original purchase price, or you now have a truck worth 6 figures.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hypothetically, I expect the same to happen with the humvees eventually too.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hang in there. Remember all the hoo ha with the M939 and it cleared up and also the MK48's than all is good

The universe will eventually equalize back to level......

gerrykan

I think I will hypothetically subscribe to this hypothetical thread about hypothetical transactions, and hypothetical Government interventions that hypothetically may, or may not take place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks