• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction/eBay/CL Posting Policy-MUST READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, I never realized that. I just looked and the rules aren't anywhere in the tapatalk version.

We need to correct that.
There's nothing I can do with tapatalk's app to create a rules button in their app. However, the rules that everyone can read on the main page are the same ones posted in the news forum that are stickied.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had another eBay link today that had to be deleted.

Come on guys....... catch a clue.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So your saying that if someone posts about an upcoming auction (GL, GSA, estate auction, etc) or gives a link for an ebay/but-it-now or craigslist ad (not their own), that they may get a three day vacation for this website?

Sounds kind of harsh. It's just a minor breaking of the rules. Why are you being so mean? (rhetorical comments)

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And this applies to Ebay/Craigslist postings.

An oldtimer posted a craigslist link today.

DON'T DO IT!!!!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Three people have gotten banned today alone. They have all emailed me asking or stating that the ban isn't fair.

There's a huge yellow flashing banner saying not to do that. You'll not get any sympathy from me for this. On the contrary, if you email me argumentatively about this YOUR BAN WILL BE EXTENDED FOR A MONTH.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had another one today. If you think it is okay just see Patracy's post above.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is it about NOT posting Craigslist links you guys don't understand?

Do we need to give you a week off, a month, a year? Or just ban you for ever?

again another long time member posted a link for someone that isn't even a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks