• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction items coming!

Sumoman

Well I was in OH to pick up some lots from a few locations and had a chance to walk around a warehouse (GL) while waiting for the employees to get off break. Some interesting crap rolling through, most interesting looks to be some rims for trucks. Not knowing any better I would assume they are for a deuce but for singles. Will be a month or two according to the employees but I can tell you they were hundreds of BRAND SPANKING NEW rims and they were tough looking. Since they are not a actual lot yet I figured I could talk about it.

trooper632

Hey Sumoman, Did you happen to look at the M817's that just closed on the 23rd. I got the plain OD green one. just wonderin if you looked at em.

Blood_of_Tyrants

Not knowing any better I would assume they are for a deuce but for singles. Will be a month or two according to the employees but I can tell you they were hundreds of BRAND SPANKING NEW rims and they were tough looking. Since they are not a actual lot yet I figured I could talk about it.
Well, did you count the number of lug holes?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks