• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Audie Murphy museum Gun show,Texas

m151tx

Hi Guys

Hope you do not mind a plug for a local museum.

The Audie Murphy museum in Greenville Texas will be having a Gun and Militaria show this weekend (20 and 21st Feb).

The show will be at the old post office downtown rather than the museum site.

The event was very sucessful last year and all the tables and spaces have been sold this year..

If you need any other details drop me a line and I will send directions etc

The show helps support the museum and its programs so its for a good cause.

Thanks

Mark Witham

68t

mark , have you been to the audie murphy day event in june, i think, its in june, my friend lives there in greenville has his halftrack at the event ever years, they try to get more folks to be there and bring there military vehicles. :beer:

m151tx

Hi Guys.

We always have an Audie Day in June. I know your half track guy, he also has a real nice 3" gun.

I try and take at least a couple of vehicles myself and every year the number of vehicles has been steadily growing with people coming from further afield.

We are currently expanding the military collection and this year will see the opening of a whole new wing of military equipment.

This week we visited another collection to borrow some Audie memorabilia to expand our display and I had the chance to actually handle Audie's parade helmet, it sure made my week!

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks