• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Augusta NJ show pics

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, it's the Sunday after. Anyone got any pics from the event? Some of us who couldn't make it really want to see !!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Noone? Wow, I thought cameras were everywhere nowadays. Didn't someone have a cellphone camera? Polaroid? Photographic memory?

JeepMan

I'm sure I'll be told otherwise but I'd be afraid to ride in the 6X6 M151. With those wheels pulling under every which way when turning --- not for me -- no thank you.

Cdub

On the other hand, there were some great MVs all around........last count was at 102 for the registration......

There are too many to post up......Here is the link to the MTA show pic for 2008

http://www.mtaofnj.org/mta_events/sussex_fairgrnds_08/reenactment_index.htm

Here are some I took.........what a day.....friends helping out friends moving around MV's....

At the MTA events...........we bring them in by the truck load.......

enjoy,

C'dub

Attachments

5tonpuller

maddawg308 said:
Okay, it's the Sunday after. Anyone got any pics from the event? Some of us who couldn't make it really want to see !!!
I got there about noon. I guess every one left by then. But I did get a few pictures and spend some $$. Next time I need a SS hat or one with my name on it. I up loaded just a few
Dont want to slow things up.
Matt

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: Augusta NJ show pics

Wow a ten ton! That's the first time I have seen someone bring a ten ton to a show. Usually owners of said trucks look in their wallet before a show, and say "Nope, not going to a show this year."

emr

Phil brings His 10 ton every year since he bought it 6 years ago, He has won Most Rust and Biggest every year, maybe He has some insentive to paint Her since he may be a record holder for most rust :D Phil is an Old Master sargent that pretty much ran all the NJ big moves for many many many ...years, He has as much time in a ten ton loading and unloading ALL armour than anybody I have heard of, he is a walking encyclopedia!Any body who gets to meet him at one of our shows needs to ask anything about an M series and He knows it, He started out as a Sniper in Vietnam for 2 tours then went into the Guard as a full timer for the next century. Its funny all the Good guys I know somehow spent some time under Phil, He is one of the BEST! and She purrs like a Kitten!!!...Randy

Mike_Pop

Randy,

Once again, the show was a success. You and all the other organizers did a great job!

emr

Thanks Mike, big time !!! at 11 am we had 92 display vehicles, by noon we hit 102 we finished at 103 vehicles... :D I didn't run Emmando over with the fork lift so it went really well :D I along with the other show team members slept all the way thru alot of monday...we had our club mtg, that monday eve so we were happy to say the least, It was a pleasure to see You again, and like all the shows just so much fun seeing all the guys who love what we do,,,Thanks Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks