• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Austin avataion?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have his #,I have been buying alot of hmmwv parts from him ,He is great to deal with.PM me for his phone #..John.

K9Vic

Yes for anyone else that may see this in the future, contact him through eBay. He is a great guy and I have bought a few items from him through eBay (antennas, lights, and misc CUCV parts). He is very friendly in his eBay communications and you can pick anything up from his place as long as he knows you are coming.

86m1028

Yes for anyone else that may see this in the future, contact him through eBay. He is a great guy and I have bought a few items from him through eBay (antennas, lights, and misc CUCV parts). He is very friendly in his eBay communications and you can pick anything up from his place as long as he knows you are coming.
Ill second what K9Vic posted.
Real nice guy, & you can pick up in person
(saved me a lot not having to ship a towbar).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks