• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Austin police incident

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Any chance the original poster, can't remember who it was, could pm me the pictures of the gun truck, and the police?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, what happend to that very good post? Took me all day to translate the Vietnamese writing on the deuce. Please repost, there was a lot of knowledge for the membership to be gained, especially about notifying LEOs before doing public events with "armed" trucks!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes, what happend to that very good post? Took me all day to translate the Vietnamese writing on the deuce. Please repost, there was a lot of knowledge for the membership to be gained, especially about notifying LEOs before doing public events with "armed" trucks!
Not sure what happened, last time I saw it, it was still marginal, guess the mods decided it was not appropriate. Threads seem to disappear for less, and less lately. . .

quonsethut

Hello Gentlemen, I removed the post as I saw the discussion not being very constructive but turning more toward cop bashing and opinion slinging. I posted the story to make light of my misfortune and educate members about dos and dont's of rolling w/guns. For anyone just wanting to see more pics of the truck, you can find much about it in the Gun Truck forum.
Thanks