• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auto Insurance for Military Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update: I thought it was going smooth with my local snakefarm agent, but there were some vin issues I guess that had to get passed up to higher ups. I spent a good couple hours of back and forth and then just said *it and went on e-surance. No problem with vin, OK, so now the M1028 is a D30 military postal vehicle, but all of 6 minutes later insurance card e-mailed for $20/6 months than the statefarm quote. But, I actually am holding a printed out insurance card and (if this is so wrong) never had to deal with a person.

Now, trying to find some 9.00r16's has been way more difficult. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

eddiec

I got a quote from GRUNDY insurance at Grundy.com. Less than $100.00 a year, full coverage, $10,000.00 replacement value, and unlimitted milage. Yes I said per year. :grd:

Wow its amazing what u learn when u read Guys thanks so much for the wealth of info so i know what to have when i go try to get my m1008 insured i got lucky the truck already had a NC title so i guess all the hard work was done in a sense but we will see And The whole D in the vin i was wandering about that the posts answered alot of questions :grd:

Status
Not open for further replies.