• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

?? Auto prune the classified ads???

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mangus580

Can you install the same auto prune feature in the classifieds you did on the PM in box, When the ad goes over the 60 day mark..? The seller would have to renew to keep active.

I have committed to buy several items and I have had no response and when I do I am told SORRY THAT WAS SOLD MONTHS AGO...............!

IMO: I feel this feature would elevate this huge waste of time mucking around in the Classified Ads

Just a thought.:deadhorse:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a great idea but as others have said, don't expect any changes until the new side is going.

I would be willing to find the offenders and PM them to a mod for deletion if that would help. Most of the old adds are posted by people that haven't even logged in in a very long time so those are easy to find.

I would also ask the membership to not click on "auto-renew" when placing a add. That way the add will expire in 60 days.

jasonjc

I have a sale ad and a want ad that have been up a long time. I'm still looking for and to sell. So it's not all of them. But I know what you mean I PM about some ad 2-3 time and have gotten no response.:deadhorse:fat lady sings:deadhorse:

RealCavDog

See some body found the color and size box ! LOL ! Just poking a little fun islandguydon !

No kidding though, also responded to ads when I was new, and really waiting for the new site updates !

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know how to work a control panel for a web site, should take 30 seconds to do in the Master Control feature.

What's the saying...? Aint no thing but a chicken wing on a string homes.