• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

autozone CV half shafts

Kenneth Cole

HI
I see that Autozone carries half shafts for the H1. I would assume they would fit my 1991. They list three part numbers (16058n),(16059n) and (19060n). I need the front left and right shafts.
Does someone know which P/N would that be?
Thanks for the help.
Ken

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HI
I see that Autozone carries half shafts for the H1. I would assume they would fit my 1991. They list three part numbers (16058n),(16059n) and (19060n). I need the front left and right shafts.
Does someone know which P/N would that be?
Thanks for the help.
Ken
Go back a page on Autozone's website and it will show you which one fits where. Doing a search by 1996 Hummer H1 then CV axle

Also, the "19060" is a starter.
the "16060n is the rear, so the other two are fronts.

58 driver front
59 passenger front
60 rear.

download (39).jpg

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Summit also has a listing for Hummer axles, and lists the manufacturer part number (e.g. NCV82074 and NCV82075). A search of the part number might locate sources with some in stock.

I have not used these, so this is not an endorsement, just information.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks