• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auxiliary fuse box?

ramdough

I am looking for a panel mount fuse box. One that would be flush with the panel face, have an easily removable cover, and conceal the wires and everything behind the panel.

What I am thinking is cutting it into the passenger kick panel.

Anyone see anything for this? I have looked and found nothing so far.

Also, please post what you did if you have a working solution.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guruman

Not so new member
I am looking for a panel mount fuse box. One that would be flush with the panel face, have an easily removable cover, and conceal the wires and everything behind the panel.

Thanks!

A quick search kicked up this, which seems almost flush mount...
https://www.amazon.com/Online-LED-Store-PSZACCEPS053H-Waterproof-Indicated-10Port/dp/B01N25TJV3/

Maybe look into marine breaker panels?

1664458626562.png

Guruman

Not so new member
I really like these Weatherdeck panels..... not exactly a fuse box, but waterproof-ish. breakers, indicators/labels. A fuse panel wouldn't have switches, but that might be a handy bonus to be able to turn off a circuit without pulling a fuse, and the switches are protected so you should be able to easily kick one. And they make them in 2-4-6 or 8 circuits. I might have to add one of these instead of the panel I have.

https://www.westmarine.com/blue-sea...cuit-breaker-panel-four-position-7808744.html

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Thanks!

I saw this while cruising eBay today