• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

glassk

I'm Guessing it worked , BTW thanks for stepping up and taking the Oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, come home safe and soon Please,...

HETvet

I was born in to auto mechanics and performance modifications. I was less than 4 weeks old and my dad had me on his chest while under his muscle car swapping transmissions. And its been a passion of mine ever since. I went to school for this, being awarded a degree and multiple certifications. Personally, I've had my hands in on 1 first of its kind build. But, with the extensive education I have, I see that gasoline motors are reaching their Performance and efficiency potential; There is not a hole lot more you can do that would be an innovation. Diesels on the other hand have been an exploding industry since 2000 and shows no sigh of slowing down. With rising fuel prices and the push for fuel efficiency, diesel motors dominate gas engines. A turbo diesel engine that is the same displacement of a turbo gas engine is going to produce similar power out puts while using 30% less fuel. NOTE: power production in the automotive world is torque, not horse power. Its not possible to measure horse power, as its a mathematical equation of torque; torque being a measurable force.

HETvet

180th disbanded and was de-activated about a year ago. I was in 180th from 2007 until they shut down. Home station BN is 553rd, for now. Why may I ask?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks