• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

awsome tires for bobbing

SR71BLACKBIRD

At gl in columbus and saw 4 awsome tires for bobbing the deuce. Problem is they in tall stack in shrinkwrap on pallet and do not know size.
I want to go singles but not taller than stock if possible. Can this be done cheap?

avengeusa

if you want to do singles, and cheap, just do what a lot of the guys here have done, flip the rear hubs and use the wheels/tires you have

but we have no idea what tires you are looking at

SR71BLACKBIRD

jpcj Let me know how they work. I actually wanted them but did not know the size I needed. I actually made this post thinking somone knew what they were but got no luck with that.

sixfeathers

Banned
If you bob your truck? do you have to change the title weight and change plates?..because then you have mutilated truck. that is considered a hot rod then..at least here in MD..

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had bid on those tires also. I didn't go very high because I didn't know the size.

bigearslgc

At gl in columbus and saw 4 awsome tires for bobbing the deuce. Problem is they in tall stack in shrinkwrap on pallet and do not know size.
I want to go singles but not taller than stock if possible. Can this be done cheap?
C & C equipment, unionville, in. phone#812 322 4907, ask for clint chitwood. he has the best tire prices i have found, $600 for 46in. $600 for 53in. tell him bigears from kentucky sent ya. i just bought a set of 46x15.5x20 XL's from him.

JasonS

If you bob your truck? do you have to change the title weight and change plates?..because then you have mutilated truck. that is considered a hot rod then..at least here in MD..
It is no big deal to change the weight or plates. I've even legally changed the year of a vehicle. The DOT doesn't care if you remove axles; they do, however care if you ADD axles.

jpcj-7

you get those big tires?

Well in typical GL fashion what I thought I was bidding on was nothing like what I got! I got four HMMWV tires on rims, one 9.00-20 NDCC on a rim (will make a good spare!) and a 22.5 Michelin steer tire on a rim, God only knows what it came off of!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks