• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

axel boot help needed

BILLDEUCE

I just spent the last 2 hours on the tms trying to find the procedure for changing the front axel boots on the deuce M35A2 and I cannt find it any where can someone please locate this for me and tell me where it is or how to do it :mad: Thanks Billl

ps: new to the deuce family but loven it

Last edited by a moderator:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
there is also a big difference whether you have the zipper boot or the regular boot.
zipper is quick and a piece of cake. the non-zipper will require much more work...both are covered extensively.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. Just one friendly reminder, it's best not to put "HELP, HELP" in the thread title if you're not stranded on the side of the road somewhere. Things like that are considered the same as dialing 911. ;-)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When searching, spelling matters.

It's axle.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. Just one friendly reminder, it's best not to put "HELP, HELP" in the thread title if you're not stranded on the side of the road somewhere. Things like that are considered the same as dialing 911. ;-)

I edited the title.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I edited the title to to address what was posted in post # 5.

I addressed the spelling issue in post # 7.

If I had corrected the spelling in the title, I would have had to delete the other associated threads.

Does that make any sense? :wink:

M16ty's and my post, were about correctly using the site. I'm nobody's personal spell-check

Last edited:

Chevyman_15237

BILLDEUCE did you get her fixed up? I did the zipper boot not long ago... I think the ones I ordered from eriks military surplus came with instructions? The zipper is a pia to get started, after that its gravy

BILLDEUCE

Got her all done and she is good to go learning alot about the deuce but wow she has alot of grease fittings every where I look there is another one is there a TM showing where they all are. ?any help would be great thanks Bill

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
LOL... now please explain why you left "axel" unchanged...???

G.
Because at that time DH was helping me with DELEATE, he can't be on more then one forum at a time, though being DH has help from ELVIS, maybe he can be in multiple places at one time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks