• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Axel boot question

Gunfreak25

After going through that link I have answered my own question. The M35A2 boots, both zippered and zipperless do not fit on the GMC series M211's, and for good reason. The GMC's already have a series of seals and retaining rings that bolt onto the back of the steering knuckle to keep dirt and water out, and grease in. Unfortunately the main seal is rare as hens teeth to find so owners must be careful to keep from damaging them. Other than this and the fact the GMC's use bearings on the removable king pins, they disassemble very similarly.

Torres70380

Here is the PDf of the step x step and the washer part numbers.

Also attached was the work package... I got a good laugh out of it... so I will share.. and let you guys laugh at the new guy!

How do you get 20 washers on 16 studs.... I beat my head on the wall for a full day and said the **** with it and used 16 split lock washer.

Attachments