• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

axle ratio civy

johnjr

I have an 85 1009 in excellent cond. I want to put a 700r plus go to lower axle ratio. I found an 89 civy for sale as is doesn't run, i want to find out what ratio truck has by using the sticker in glove box with all the codes. I know about jacking vehicle and counting revolutions but its not practicle and i would like to know for future reference. Any sugg. Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Google RPO codes, you will find many websites to help. Most axle related codes start with G

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an 85 1009 in excellent cond. I want to put a 700r plus go to lower axle ratio. I found an 89 civy for sale as is doesn't run, i want to find out what ratio truck has by using the sticker in glove box with all the codes. I know about jacking vehicle and counting revolutions but its not practicle and i would like to know for future reference. Any sugg. Thanks

Post up the code beginning with "G". I will tell you what it is.