• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Axletech T600 transfer case.

TomTill84

So was looking at this case and thought it would be a good replacement for the 2.5 ton one. Only thing is that what it says, most of the power is sent to the rears and 30% to the front. 100% to both in full lockup. But as you see in the video, when he turns the input shaft only the front out put shaft turns not the rear. The rear only starts to turn when fully locked.so how what why. Am I missing something?

rustystud

I bought one of these about four years ago. They came out of the MRAPS . They are OK, but they seem to have bearing problems. You don't see the military using them anymore either. I was going to rebuild it and install it in my Deuce, but the cost of new bearings and other parts is pretty high.

I'm working on a NP205 right now that should be able to handle 1,000 HP and over 1000 FT of torque. Plenty strong for the Deuce with 1/4 the weight and 1/3 the size. Far simpler to work with too. This thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks