• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AZ Rally / Meetup

AZdeuce5t

Ive had my truck now for a few months, and i drive it all over the phoenix area, and yet to run into another MV. It sucks i feel so alone! lol the only other person i know is some guy who lives on my street who restores / owns a bunch of howitzers, but no MVs....

Anyone know of any MV Groups in the Phx area? it would be fun to meet up with other MV enthusiast, BBQ some hotdogs and talk about big trucks...

If not....

anyone else interested in starting up a Phx Rally?

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AZdeuce5t, There are two clubs in the Phoenix area, one in Mesa and the one in Phoenix. I am a member of the one in Phoenix, see link.
AMVCC Homepage

We do things all the time. On Monday we are in the Phoenix Veterans day parade. We will have about 25 vehicles in the parade.

Our club meets the first Thursday of the month.

Castle Bravo is a member of the Mesa club and can tell you more about that club.

Woodsplinter

5t, the east valley club is AHMTA.com. You can check their website for more info. I belong to the Phoenix club as I live in the west valley. The other club is closer to you but your welcome to join us!
Mark

groundog

:DJoin us in the parade---be at 7st and devonshire between 9;00 and 9:15---just nort of indian School---Police will let you thru barricade

Woodsplinter

I don't think you can just show up- I thought they said at the VA meeting you need to be registered and have a number assigned to your entry.

groundog

:)WE ARE NUMBER 49---REGISTERED----WE NEVER KNOW HOW MANY VEHICLES----AS FAR AS i KNOW WE ARE NOT LIMITED TO A NUMBER OF VEHICLES

groundog

:)in the past they have never counted vehicles---we dont even know who is planning on being there--last club meeting no one even asked who is planning on being there----not trying to give anyone a hard time just going by what has happened in the past

Gunfreak25

AZDeuce5T, I am in Yuma and may be headed to Phoenix a few day's after Tgiving. Going to stay for a Dokken concert on Dec 7th at Club Red in Tempe. Good 80's hair metal! I'd love to see your truck! Haven't had much of a chance to ever crawl around running M35's. Only static "displays" at the local junkyards. Wish the M211 was finished, i'd love to put her in the Phoenix Veterans Day Parade someday.

AZdeuce5t

Does your neighbor have any howitzers for sale? I need one.
I dont think so. he has a collection of 5 Howitzers. he usually gets them in fair to poor condtion and does a complete resto, but never sells them... some of the most beautiful weapons ive ever seen. someday ill see if he'll let me snag a few pics for you guys.

AZdeuce5t, There are two clubs in the Phoenix area, one in Mesa and the one in Phoenix. I am a member of the one in Phoenix, see link.
AMVCC Homepage

We do things all the time. On Monday we are in the Phoenix Veterans day parade. We will have about 25 vehicles in the parade.

Our club meets the first Thursday of the month.

Castle Bravo is a member of the Mesa club and can tell you more about that club.
AWESOME!! ill Deff Check it out!!

5t, the east valley club is AHMTA.com. You can check their website for more info. I belong to the Phoenix club as I live in the west valley. The other club is closer to you but your welcome to join us!
Mark
Ill Check this one out as well!

You should come to the Veteran's Day Parade on Monday.
Im not sure if im Free Monday Morning but if i can make it ill be there little before 9. if they let me roll in the parade AWESOME if not ill will still be nice to meet you guys and watch the OD roll threw Phoenix!

AZdeuce5t

You guys are gonna have to go easy on my truck if im able to make it. im not positive that its Parade quality quite yet with the chipping paint and military issued Dented front bumper lol. (who ever was driving when it happened im sure got really hurt!) my rig is still a work in progress

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys are gonna have to go easy on my truck if im able to make it. im not positive that its Parade quality quite yet with the chipping paint and military issued Dented front bumper lol. (who ever was driving when it happened im sure got really hurt!) my rig is still a work in progress
No one will say your deuce is anything but cool - If you can make it, you should try to. Send me a PM and I'll get you some contact info for the parade.

Also, in a few months, one of the local shows is coming up - http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcomi...litary-vehicle-show-january-26-27-2013-a.html

Gunfreak25

Gunfreak - i live in chandler and while your in town give me a call and if im free id be happy to meet up with you and let you take a look at her. 480-316-8870
I think most of us here all have "works in progress"! Keepin' yer number handy....

Woodsplinter

Gunfreak, if your gonna be here on Dec. 6, Our club is having our monthly meeting in downtown Phoenix. I'll bring my M35 and maybe we can get 5T to join us!

man2112

Hey all, I'm in Annapolis right now and don't return until 17 December until 4 January. I have a deuce and an m105 and would love to join in on a rally anywhere in the state during that period! My deuce is stored in Globe, but I live in Gilbert. I can literally go anywhere in the state that we want to go!