• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

B pillar rattle

Predator42

is there anything inside the B pillar that can come loose and rattle around? when I drive it sounds like a loose bolt is hitting around inside at the top of the pillar. only happens at certain speeds too.

Action

nope, you can take it off in a few minutes and shake out anything that may be in there. Or make a fast turn and it should slide to one side. It may just be echoing up the metal, though. The b-pillar is hollow and both ends are open.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On my HMMWV it was the d rings for the rear curtain smacking against the underside when the bouncing was just right. A couple of small adhesive backed foam chair foot pads gave them something soft to hit.
Bulldogger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks