• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

B & R Trucking - Excellent Shipper

paradeduty

Not sure if this should be under Transportation Needs or another Forum heading, so..........

I just wanted to put in a good word for a great guy and shipper/trucker.

Brian Stillwell of B & R Trucking (Flint, MI) (810-577-8670) has hauled 4 separate loads for me to date. Two full loads (HEMTT, LVS) and two partial loads (Engines, Parts Kits) and he has never failed to be very, very dependable, timely and courteous. What can I say - just a really great and considerate man. He always puts out the extra effort to handle the scheduling of pick-ups from Gov Liquidation. He is more than comfortable around the various "hunks of green iron" we tend to call "trucks" and all of their quirks - but still treats our new toys with the respect we hope for! He is a one man army, but he does get all over the lower 48 states. And all of this for very fair prices. He came recommended to me by a few others on Steel Soldiers, so other recomendations may be out there as well. I explained to him on my last load he dropped off yesterday how easy it was to become a "vendor" on here so he could "legitimately" provide his information for commerical purposes. I just thought I would post this for others who may be looking for transportation. A few pictures showing his trailer and ramps. Dave.

Attachments

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
I used Brian Stillwell also. He brought a M923A1 from Kentucky to Michigan for me. He did a fantastic job. All was in great shape and time was perfect. I would recommend him to anyone in the future.
Really nice guy also, and had great prices.
Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks