• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Baaaaaaaateries!!!!!

jwaller

RE: 6TL

my local interstate dealer had many 6tl blems on hand when I needed 4 when I bought my 818. If anybody near here needs some I suggest them. they cost me $30 each. and looked NEW!

CGarbee

Recovry4x4 said:
FWIW I use the $29 Walmart specials or rebhilt group 31s. Batts in the tractor are 4 years old. I agree the 6TLS are a substantial but here in S Fla they are over $125. Until I can get 6TLS cheaper, I'll be using these throw-aways. With that said, anyone going to Aberdeen that has access to the blems at a fair price?
A buddy of mine who attended Aberdeen a couple years ago (drove up last year, but spent most of his time shopping at the mall and visiting historic sites with his wife...) had a large stash of 6TL blems. I'll ask him if he can get a supply for this year...

Meanwhile, I have two brand new, in the box, never had the acid added, 6TL's for sale. Delivery at Aberdeen. Will supply acid with each one so you can fill them when you get home and charge them up... $200 for the pair...

houdel

Anyone here have a line on where to get the DTMA battery additive? From the many articles I have read, this stuff is the best stuff since sliced bread and extends battery life almost indefinitely.

devilman96

DTMA is sold at Napa...

I run Optmia battries... They cost more than the 6T's do but I like the longevity, power, fording ablity and best of all... NO LEAKING ACID!!!