• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Baby gets new shoes

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck. I also think the 831's are the best looking tire out there.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks needs paint and comming soon. I don't like the 105 bed but it was a quickie and the first Deuce I have done. The next will have Deuce bed lockers in rear and maybe in the front if the girls don't take all my money.
I bobbed a 818 useing the 105 bed to but sold that one two weeks ago.
I have this one on crags list but I'm thinking maybe I should keep this one cause I don't have another LDS and not going to pay the high price I have seen them selling for.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I vote to keep it, switch it, and love it! Don't start over yet!

Nice job btw.
Switch it I take to mean the bed. I have thought but I hope the two will interchange for looking correct at the rear with the frame cut for 105 and I went with the stock pindel, bumperetts and the forward faceing braces for the pinde. I just used my eye on 105 and have about one inch from cab to bed and for the rear the tail gate only goes to the 5 oclock pisition before it hits the bumperetts.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another option is an M105A3 bed, which will look nice with the recessed lights, the fender flares, and the side markers. Nice job and I love those Firestones!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks