• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back up recovery plan, just in case

Buckeye2000

I received my PIF invoice and approved EUC yesterday and have an appointment to pick up my deuce on Tuesday 12/22. Monkeythumbs is going above and beyond - not only going with me but also bringing a bunch of recovery gear. But just in case she doesn't want to go, I thought I'd better check into some additional backup plans (have some info/quotes already but none from SS folks).

The truck is @ DSCC east of Columbus, Ohio and heading back to my place in Centerburg (around 30 miles). The long EUC approval plus the hold made the timing tough with Christmas right around the corner. In the event of a stubborn truck, anyone going to be in the area with the capability to tow/haul?

Wednesday 12/23 appointments are open and GL will be available until 11 am for load out on 12/24, but I really don't want to think about that :doh:

Thanks in advance, pm with info or questions.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be with you, but it has to be moral support only...I'll be out of the state at that time...sorry.

I hope everything goes well, and make sure you get lots of pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks