• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bakery trailer

andyindy

Sorry no pictures. How rare are baked good's trailer? Trailer is a single wheel, 11.00x20 tires. M 537? chassis 2.5 ton, has the older single wheel landing gear and the older style tail/ black out lights and a leveling jack at each corner. The oven? is 12 ft. long and resembles in principal the little pizza ovens used in some grocery stores, with a slow moving conveyor, baked goods go in one end and come out the other. All completely enclosed and self contained, as far as I can tell. There is a large fuel tank mounted on top right. Two conveyors front to back. It is painted tan, but I would guess been sitting at least 15 years. Anybody know anything about these? Andy...

andyindy

Thanks for the replies. The oven part of this has a date with the gas ax, trailer portion will live on. I can buy it before it is destroyed, but really do not have a use for it, BUT if is really rare I can still rescue it. What do you think? Andy....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coulda had one from Colemans for $300 until recently, when it got cut up. They are pretty rare, but what use do you have for it? Unless you are getting into the pizza oven business, using a giant surplus gas furnace scares me. And I don't scare easy.

Attachments

m109guy

I wouldn't really call it rare. You just don't see them very often because they are not really collectible or usable by the average joe. Sure you can pick it up, but if it is just going to move from rusting in a junk yard to rusting in your yard, is it really worth it?

I could see someone using it if you do lots of events or parties, but for most people it will sit there doing nothing 99.9% of the time. That is why you don't really see them around.

Now an MKT on the other hand, that is cool as hell to have. Lots of uses there.

citizensoldier

Save it guys! They are rare and would be good for a military kitchen display in a museum or at shows.. Or maybe turn it into one cool pig roaster?? They wont make them again and once its gone they are gone.. Look what a military kitchen set up from WWII is worth now.. rare as hell and sell for big mooooooollllllaaaa. But I have a soft spot for trailers being a trailer ho and all..

KI4GSN

I could see where it could be of some benefit at get togethers or rallies. It would also come in handy in the event nothing else works. Plus, it just sounds cool :-D

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Think of it this way....you would have an MV that no one else has. Plus it would make good trade item. Any MV museum would love to have it. Save it please.

HEY!!!!!!!!!! Pizza party time at the next GA rally!!!!!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Heck Andy, if we can get her to fire up, you could start powder coating on the side. Spray whatever color you want and shoot it through the "cooker". :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks